Tuesday 11 August 2009

Slack with blogging





We have been really busy at Hoffi over the last month or so, with work on various projects and also doing our bit to expand the use of eco-design within Wales by getting involved in the initial meetings with Ecodesign centre Wales on their research project the EcoNetwork. On top of all of that Andrew is getting married this Saturday so we are getting ready for the big day and also the workload are going to be doing while he is on honeymoon.

The first meeting took place in Cardiff Bay and I thought was a great success. The second was in Roath at the Gate. I had never been there before and was quite impressed with it. The event itself was a show and tell session. I was asked to speak about a recent project I have been trying to get off the ground and also my take on eco-design and the issues surrounding it.

You can see a full report on the EcoNetwork blog

No comments: